[Dailydrool] waddle bound??

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 05:47:46 PDT 2012

Hard to believe that next we will off to the biggest bestet Waddle- Michigan Basset rescue's the Original waddle!
A few folks have asked if I would print door signs again. I will do them on lightweight cardstock and supply tape so that you can put them on your room door. I need an emailed picture and the names you would like me to put on the sign for you. $5 all of which goes to MBR
Also one year at another waddle we had a memorial candle lighting to remember bassets who are now atb. I will bring candles and supplies and we will do this again. It was a very touching experience. Let me know if you want your basset remembered. Donations to MBR are welcomed of any amount.
you can pp at angelikabrn at hotmail.com - just let me know what it is for. email pics to the same addy. I will bring the signs to the hotel on thursday.
Life has been crazy lately and we're really looking forward to seeing everyone. Unbelievably Elvis is still here for yet another waddle! We are glad. The girls are ready to meet everyone again and are just too excited to know that everyone will be wearing them and their little brother on their waddle shirts! You DID get yours didn't you??
droolies, Angelika