[Dailydrool] "Guinness, No"

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:04:45 PDT 2012

We just finished dinner.  Pork chops with hot pepper jelly sauce.  Guinness
whined the entire dinner.  As I'm cleaning up, he jumps up to the table,
tips over the gravy boat and proceeds to lap up the hot pepper jelly sauce.
 (it's more sweet than hot).  I rush over, to save the gravy boat before he
smashes it on the floor.  As I continue to clear the table, he jumps up on
the chair on his way to the table.  This is a first for him.  And, a first
for us as our other 3 bassets get bored and go nap while we eat (unless
it's pizza, but that's another story.)  We did have a Golden who stole an
entire pot roast once, but he was huge.  Guinness is almost 8 months old
and much smaller than our other two.  He's not going to be a big guy.  All
this is after his evening walk (romp) on the beach.  He loves to catch the
waves.
Not happy at losing his treat, he goes to the back hall and pees on the
floor.
Guinness: I weally wike dis porkie chop.  And da grabey.  Yum.  I teach her
ta take it away fwum me.
Graduation from "pre-school" is tomorrow night.  We shall see.  It's a good
thing he's just so cute and loving otherwise.  Definitely working towards
an OEBE status