[Dailydrool] Transport help needed: 19 May from Dallas, TX to Little Rock, AR

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Tue May 8 17:12:49 PDT 2012

Dear Droolers,

Do you yearn to tickle a chubby puppy tummy, tickle pink paws or smell that
sweet puppy breath but don’t want to take on a puppy full time?  I have a
solution for you!

Your help is needed for transport of a sweet basset puppy from Dallas, TX
to Little Rock, AR.

Collins County Humane Society has approved our family’s application for a
sweet basset boy named James.  We are trying to get James home to us over
the weekend of 19 May.  We have a gracious volunteer from Little Rock
onward but need help getting James to Little Rock on 19 May.

If you can help, or know someone who can, please contact me at the above
address or Stacy Hague at holdat29 at verizon.net

Thank you so much for your help!

--
Jennifer