[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed May 9 02:51:04 PDT 2012

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in: We are so excited that the slave
Johnathan will be spending Thursday 10/5 with us after he has been to
the Doctor. He is taking his left foot to the doctor, as the silly slave
cut his foot quite badly this morning the slave Johnathan is quite
finicky about looking after his feet and feels that his Doctor should
also look at the injury.

Us girls at this stage will not becoming parents once again as the
people with the 8 month old buppy did not contact Johnathan. When the

Slave Johnathan spoke to them he did make a few suggestions and
hopefully things will work out for the girl in her current home. The
slave has told them not to hesitate contacting him if things do not
improve. Fortunately the slave has all the numbers they used recorded on
his computer and will phone them back in about 3 weeks time to find out
how things are going and hopes he has done the right thing by not been
too pushy.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Dan after his surgery and
heart healing drool been sent to the slaves and furfriends of Jack

And will ask the slaves to light a candle and give us extra treats in
Jack's Memory.

My brother PW Justin was an only pet until the slaves adopted me, Jade
and the slaves say that my arrival gave Justin a new lease on life

which helped him to reach a grand old age.

Jade and Jasmin can not wait to nurse the slave Johnathan tomorrow.

Lilly and Justin ATB: We went to fetch our cousin Piper to come with us
to the beach and see how things are going with the new Am phi-Theatre
been built and when we were walking around we were introduced to Jack
who has arrived safely ATB. Jack is part of the team creating the new
gardens surrounding the Theatre and making them Basset friendly.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx