[Dailydrool] oh dear...

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed May 9 06:24:25 PDT 2012

Queen Xandy Bear here!

Oh my, this is terrible.  The Woofle ends Saturday, May 12 and well, I know I shouldn't take it pawsonally but ticket sales could be better.  Apparently no one wants a pwitty picture of Queen Pawtunia and "WE".  I just don't understand.  I was born incredibly beautiful and have only grown more beautiful as I have matured and Pawtunia is "attractive" in her way although I fear her white box obsession has taken its toll(I'm not sayin' I'm just well-sayin').  Pawhaps you are not aware that a Woofle donation and displaying a picture of Royalty in your home may actually bring you good fortune.  At the very least you might be the recipient of one of my fabulous Woofle gifts or if just slightly less lucky you might receive one of Pawtunia's "nice" gifts.   I am hoping that everyone is simply procrastinating and that YOU WILL WAKE UP WITH A TERRIBLE NEED TO MAKE A WOOFLE DONATION!  So sorry to shout-this fundraising stuff is exhausting-I feel the need for a nap.  Anyway, please go and look at the lovely items in our Woofle and please make a donation to help the homeless hounds of Michigan Basset Rescue.

www.bassets2.moonfruit.com<http://www.bassets2.moonfruit.com/>

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121