[Dailydrool] One year ago today

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Wed May 9 07:10:11 PDT 2012

My 8 babies were born.Hard to believe it has been a year. Happy Birthday to "Morgan",Happy Birthday to "Mabel", Happy Birthday to "Sebastian", Happy Birthday to "Ravin'"(Ravin' lunitic not the bird). Happy Birthday to "Vlad", Happy Birthday to "Loganwade", Happy Birthday to" Page",and last but not least, Happy Birthday to "Racer".Racer is over the Rainbow Bridge,I hope she is given a little party.That would be so cool. This was my first litter since 1994 and I enjoyed every second of each and every one of these puppies. I also want to say ,"Thank You !" to all who have given my puppies homes.I could not have found these homes for the babies ,these homes found me. I wish I could kiss each one of them but I know the people who love them now will do it for me. I'm in the planning stage for a litter this fall,more puppy pictures,yay.