[Dailydrool] miss betty reports

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed May 9 07:13:34 PDT 2012

miss betty here..
well, the picnic held in my honor was most wonderful.  i dare say those mid atlantic people did an amazing job on my "debut' event!

the food was to die for!  little finger food sammies..delicate enough for even my dainty size 14 paws..& the varieties..ham, turkey, roast beefus, veggie...cakes, cookies, salads, pickles...there was a whole ROOM devoted to just food.  can you imagine that?  my only complaint was that there were no little carrots..i do love my little tiny carrots...tsk tsk.

next there were raffle things and merchandise to shop thru.  miss lois, my driver actually won 2 baskets.  yes those were her words as she so daintily bellowed when her number was called.  thankfully one was a basket of toys just for me, not for that other heathen buster.  miss lowla, my peepette & i have been having mkuch fun tormenting him with the squeaky items.

in the back there was a HUGE play area full of thing to bask in the glow & meet the adoring fans.  ramps and raised paths, play houses, dog beds and best of all a sand box.  sally spent her day there along with most of the other hounds.  who knew a sand box would be such a favorite?  she never left!

it was nice to finally meet so many of my adoring fans & those who helped cover the cost of my medical expenses.  i shared the love right back.

i was tired at the end tho..it was hard work keeping track of my driver miss lois I  did have to follow her around & make sure she wasn;t going thru people's bags for food or anything rude.  i did notice she talked with quite a number of people including a great family named angus who took home a studly boy named angus ("angus angus")

it was a most wonderful time as i said.  i am so happy to have landed in rescue!  & rumor has it i might be leaving here soon to go to a for ever home...i don't know what lois will do without me..i have certainly enjoyed myself here....

signed
miss betty the delicate diva

(who by the way went to the vet yesterday for a mani pedi & gave kisses as her nails were done..not bad for the girl whose nails curled under her feet so bad..)

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com