[Dailydrool] Waddle Time!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 9 04:07:39 PDT 2012

Momma here, and boy where are all the droolers??? The posts are so slow right now, UG!!!!

MBR Waddle is getting close and we are looking forward to a good time and all paws are crossed for good weather this year.
We wanted to let you all know that Wen has packed up Bessies Boutique and will be selling all those wonderful items at the waddle. The master behind the needle, Barb Thulin will be on hand also and if you have not seen her work, it is a must. Basset Crap galore will be available, and hey--I got a sneek peek at what Auntie Barb calls the waddle bag--it is a 4 paws up design for sure.
As always, Wen has things priced for all budgets, but the best part is that all proceeds go to help the Bounders at Senior HoundsAbound. Helping the seniors is what we do!!!!
So for all the Waddle bound folks, please stop by and check out Bessies Boutique and meet us--we will be looking forward to seeing everyone.

Drool to all in need--the countdown is on and the weatherman better cooperate this year!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger