[Dailydrool] The Queens Woofle could help me...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 03:17:46 PDT 2012

I might be old and a little infirm... but I am who I am! For years now I have had a pawticular interest in Queen Xandy Bear ( wink wink). She doesn't return my loving attention~ in truth she usually tries to rearrange my facial features when I become pawsistant with my attentions... I am hoping that now being titled a Duke as well as having the Pw title will raise my status to her level of acceptance. Queen Xandy Bear ( ahhh my sweet) and Queen Pawtunia currently have a woofle underway. It only lasts a few more days and ticket sales have been a wee bit sluggish. Would you help an old gentlehound out? Donate to the woofle - tell 'em Elvis sent ya...and thereby increase my chances with da Queen X? I am old, but I amdit to turning into a grunting puppy when I see her. Help me out please~ I will see her in mishgun next week and I'm hoping this is the best waddle yet and she will finally notice me for the gentlehound I am.
www.bassets.moonfruit.com  is where you can donate and see 20 amazing gift packages that will be given away in just a few days. She slave has her hopes on the kindle.... moi I am hoping to "kindle" something else all together....
love and WOOF, Duke Pw Elvis

www.bassets2.moonfruit.com