[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed May 16 05:08:46 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need

This is Jade chiming in when my brother Justin was old he hated been
dirty and smelly, he was fortunate that he did not go down in the back
but he did slow down and some times walked like a drunken sailor. There
were times depending were he was in the house he did not make the back
door on time to toilet out side but always tried his best to do so. The
slaves arranged with the vet that Justin have a medical bath three times
a week at the clinic , the taxi would pick him up at about 08.00 and he
was always back home by 11.00. On the days he was not bathed, the slaves
used Johnson and Johnson as well as Elizabeth Anne baby products. That
way he always smelt nice and was clean. Justin did this for the last 4
months of his life as his organs began to fail because of Old Age. The
urine seemed to seep internally into his body towards the end.

Colette my sister and I are sending you get well and stay well drool.

Jade my sister Jasmine is outside looking for any thing that moves and
seems edible

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx