[Dailydrool] Waddle WEATHER in Mishgun and Pawction

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 10 04:42:38 PDT 2012

Pawtunia here-

I'll get back to ya later about the Queen's Ransome Woofle..... it was nice to see that Xandy Bear finally woke up from her nap, just a little sleepy about which items she put in to offer and where the few tickets purchased have been applied. She is such a pwitty queen ....... I hope I can be just like her in a few years......

Any WOOF! Today was the first day that the 10 day pawcast includes a week from Saturday, picnic day!! Although Friday says some showers, Saturday is 0 percent and warm!!! Woo hoo!! There is hope for a pawfect day....everybody cross your paws that it stays and that Waddle SUNDAY is just the same!!

I just can't wait to wear my faboo dress and pose with Xandy Bear.....hmmmn. Don't tell her I said this, but we might just let ya get in the picture for a little donation to MBR! Have ya looked at their pawction site? You too can own one of the best houndie gowns, EVER. The picture of mine did not do it justice. I thought I was going to look like I should be serving beer in the pub! Not. It is off the charts. I know that Queen Xandy Bear's will be awesome.......the one available for pawction is gorgeous and there is a boy outfit, too. (Oh Rusty........nope, he has his own something to wear.)  Bid now or bring your moolah, plastic, whatever to the pawction dinner a week from tomorrow. My he slave and Uncle Charlie will be very happy to clean out your pocketbooks!   http://michiganbassetrescue.org/pawction/    Auntie Bonnie (Queen Ethel)and Auntie Moosebarb (Kweeng Moosie) have worked hard....

Now I gotta loosen up my slaves checkbook and order something from King Bob's selections and Duke Pw. Elvis.........My she slave remembers how nice all of the candles were the last time he remembered his friends ATB.......Mishgun was Forever Queen Feyfey's playground and Elvis remembering the hounds on the shores of Lake Feyfey (If it existed) is very special.

Pawtunia, WQ 2010

STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN GIVE PAWTUNIA A COOKIE STOMP NO RAIN THE NEW QUEEN SHOULD NOT GET WET STOMP MY GOWN WOULD BE RUINED STOMP NO RAIN WE WANT TO POSE AT THE CASTLE STOMP NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN