[Dailydrool] Woofle ticket buyers-IMPAWTENT!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu May 10 03:27:49 PDT 2012

First of all we need to thank every one who made their Woofle donation yesterday.  Comcast went down and Dawn was out of commission-haven't heard yet if she's back up.  So don't worry if you haven't received your ticket numbers yet.  We will get them to you as soon as we are able even if Dawn has to give me numbers over the phone and I do the e-mailing.  Hopefully you'll have them by the end of today or sooner.