[Dailydrool] T-shirts

Robin rsteavens at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 13:48:17 PDT 2012

Hello all,

Its moving time in the Steavens household and I have 3 basset t-Shirts that need a new home.  Two of them have been worn, the other not.

I would like someone who loves bassets.  I am not looking for money for them, but would like whoever wants them to donate to a basset rescue in need, pawhaps the senior rescue (sorry don't remember the name) or the rescue with those vet bills they have been talking about.

1st t-shirt burgandy Muddy Paws large
2nd t-shirt sage green cartoon basset large
3rd t-shirt white McCartney large

Please email me if you are interested and pics

Thanks, Robin