[Dailydrool] Jack's Day on Mom's Blog

junij123 at aol.com junij123 at aol.com
Thu May 10 11:53:47 PDT 2012

Everyone,

FrankieBernard, Ensign First Class PBF, here to paw-suade you all to aaccess my Mom's Literary Blog posting for today at www.JuneJMcInerney.com.

She titled it "Jack's Day" in honor of "Auntie" Chris Bly's Basset-Lab mix, Black Jack, who went to the Bridge last week. Chris wrote a really touching tale about him, which is included in the posting, and Mom is also offering, in his memory, get this, a $1.00 for each sale of her cat book (felines--bleeech!), Cats of Nine Tails along with a $1.00 for each sale of The Basset Chronicles to www.WMBRI.org. So, Basset slaves...now's the time to bound to and help Chris defray her many veterinary cost that have been accruing lately. And if you do buy TBC, thank you in advance. If you have it already, consider donations directly to the rescue. In any case, I hope you enjoy MY story--the last one in the book--as well as finding out how we Bassets were created and how we saved Noah...among other heroic 'ventures. The cat book is okay, too, but, in my mind, only because I am in it, too! Aaaarrooooohoooo-arrroooooo-aaarooooooo!

Also, kudos and drools to "Auntie" Val for the good health news about the Commander and his buddy. I love it when Mom reads me the DD each morning...I love listening about all my Basset buds around the world. And I get an extra gravy biscuit if I listen quietly without barking at you all.

Drools and slobberies to all...

FrankieBernard,
as dictated to his slave, June
www.JuneJMcInerney.com