[Dailydrool] Queen's Ransome Woofle Ends on Saturday!!! WWFFD!! Pawtunia invokes the memory of FEYFEY.

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri May 11 10:40:17 PDT 2012

Pawtunia here-

The Queen’s Ransome Woofle is sputtering to a close. Queen Xandy Bear has pulled the remaining Fred Fabric over her head I am not sure if it because we have had about half the pawticipation of other years, or because she snuck a peek and found that most of the tickets are for the four paws basset cr*p I selected. Hers is very, well, nice basset collectibles. Queen Xandy Bear suffered so for her title. She got rained on, bad......now she suffers the indignity of having folks reject her stuff.

That leaves me to explain our ORIGINAL WOOFLE. Many years ago, Xandy Bear, set out to raise some money for rescue. She got jumped on for selling raffle tickets. Momcakes wanted to make some money for rescue, too. So Xandy Bear and Momcakes put their heads together and contemplated the all important Drool Mantra. WHAT WOULD FEYFEY DO? (WWFFD) Auntie Fey, WQ 1998, psychically WOOFED from the bridge to get off their pwitty backsides and deal with it.....so they thought and thought and figured out that instead of selling tickets, they would sell something else. Over the years they have sold all sorts of things........pictures, pins, poop bag dispensers.....which made it not a raffle, they just give tickets......and they had to call this new form of fundraising something. WOOFLE, in honor of FEYFEY...who always signed her posts WOOFLES.. Folks took to it. We consented to Pw. Miss Brandy, ATB, using the term......and others, well, just did. We are using original WOOFLE, in the pawprints of FEYFEY. WWFFD? She would donate some moolah and try and get the gifties!

........all we ask is that ya help us little Queens out a bit. It is a win win:

1. Help homeless bassets.

2. Honor Gramma Jo who invented the Waddle. She is one tough lady who survived the "C" word and a bunch of Mishgun winters, but she isn’t getting any younger...ooops, she is gonna kill me........

3. Respect the memory of Forever Queen (Gramma Jo said so) Feyfey.

4. Help us out with our original WOOFLE..

5. GET a picture of Queen Xandy Bear and I in our specially designed renaissance wear!!

6. Be GIVEN some chances to get fabulous stuff. If I can get XB out from under the Fred Basset Fabric, she can woof ya....but it is real nice.....A Caruso throw, impossible to find Daily Drool, Caruso watch, Daily Drool Calendars, a Fred Basset Hobo Bag, the Fred Basset Puppet, Fred Basset Pillow cover.......a treat jar with cookies, brand new Michael Simon Sweater, a Kindle with basset cover, a half century old Axelrod bank, a custom wood burning of your basset, signed basset books, an adorable set of basset and hydrant, table topper, Swarovski basset pin, bamboo handled purse, Bose earbuds, a video player and a pair of Hush Puppy flip flops. With some help from Auntie Lynn and my real Cadburypuppy......we cleaned out thedonation closets on this one....

7. Did I mention the help homeless hounds?

Please, please...help us help them....and maybe help yourself along the way. Thanks much to the nice houndies who have helped us out ...and with inherited pawmission from Auntie FEYFEY, WQ 98.

Woofles,

Pawtunia, WQ 2010

NO RAIN THINK HOW NICE IT WAS TO PET FEYFEY NO RAIN MOMCAKES LIKED THE COOKIES NO RAIN PET PAWTUNIA NO RAIN GIVE PAWTUNIA A COOKIE NO RAIN NO RAIN STOMP STOMP.

P.S. I gots one more thing to say, but gotta hunt before I can post it.