[Dailydrool] LONGGGGGGG Day

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 11 18:31:28 PDT 2012

I will write more tomorrow with details,  but I am too exhausted
emotionally right now and I'm going to bed.
the jest  of this is that I intervened today and saved my sisters  Basset
from being put down, many arguments with my big sister and it turned into  a
screaming match,  it was UGLY  but Daisey May is still with us  and is now
on insulin I will explain tomorrow  headed for a Vicodin pill  and bed Daisey
is resting after having her first insulin shot she acts and feels  better
already.

Marlene ( I am such a bitch )   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie