[Dailydrool] Natures Recipe

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 17:10:54 PDT 2012

Does anyone feed the babies Natures Recipe? Charlie Brown has always eaten Diamond Lamb & Rice because he has a corn allergy and they don't use corn. But with the second recall in the last couple of months and him being sick again(the vet couldn't figure out what's wrong), I'm wanting to find something else that has no corn that doesn't cost a fortune. I've gone to Petsmart and they walked around showing me the products with no corn but they spoke very highly of Natures Recipe and for the price they said you can't beat it.

Thanks.

Lynne, Mom to Charlie Brown and Barney and Fred(ATB)