[Dailydrool] Drool request

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri May 11 18:11:37 PDT 2012

I'm sorry to hear that Jane is not eating and is throwing up some, we will
keep her in our thoughts and send lots of drool.  Buy don't give up on Jane
too soon, she could just have a touch of a bug.  All of my bunch, cats and
dogs, have passed around a mild stomach bug twice in the last two months.
Try tempting her with canned cat food tomorrow, that usually works for us,
and it helps with the fluid levels, too.  We'll keep fingers and paws
crossed that it's a bug and nothing worse.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net