[Dailydrool] Daisy Mae

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat May 12 06:37:40 PDT 2012

Well,  I really don't know where to begin,  I have been telling  my  older
sister Barb that Daisy ws not herself, something is wrong and if  she has
told me once, she told me a hundred times "  she is FINE Marlene,  this is
just Daisy "  well about two weeks  a go Daisy started to  stumble, and was
EXTREMELY lethargic,  once again I said she needs to go to  the vet Barb,  but
was told that " she is just getting old "  well I  finally loss my cool (
imagine that one )  and said  if you don't call  your vet today I will call ,
so Barb took Daisy in yesterday,  Daisy could  barely make it to the car.
vet called at 3:00 PM and said that Daisy was in a  bad way and Barb needed to
come in and discuss  wether to have her put  down,  of course Barb started
crying and was definitely going to have her  put to sleep,  I told Barb I
would meet her there and I got there  early so I could talk to the vet.  Daisy
 is a bad diabetic, and her  liver enzymes were off the chart,  the vet
said we should consider quality  of life.  just let me say,  that Daisy is a
product of  NEGLECT, she has horrible skin rashed, horrible ear infections,
over grown  nails and she smells horrible !   just severe neglect,  my  sister
is a lazy slob, Barb is clueless to what is going on, she figures giving
them food ,water, & treats  is being a good pet owner  If my  Annie wasn't so
aggressive I would bring her here.
so the vet & I talked and I told her that I raised a Basset with liver
disease  and I know what the hell I'm talking about, so she was impressed  with
my knowledge and we went into a private session about Daisy,  meantime  in
walks Barb, crying like crazy and we went into a room and I sat on the floor
 and they brought in Daisy who would not have anything to do with barb, she
 crawled up in my lap and we talked,  Daisy is a talker, she put her nose
right in my face and oh my, did she talk,  Barb left to go get the vet and
tell her "we are ready "  and I yelled NO, you are not putting her  down,
barb and I got into a HUGE argument  about Daisy's  condition and I politely
told her that the dog was in this condition because of  her stupidity  and
NEGLECT,  Barb said "  so this is my fault  ?  and I said  GD right it is
Barb   .I mean it got  UGLY  screaming and name calling,  the vet came in and
I said we are  going to do insulin injections  and give her a chance , with
that I took  Daisy who drug me out the door  ( hmmmm doesn't act like a dog
that is  about to die ! "  we went outside and took a walk while Barb paid
the bill,  she has to go back in a week,   I gave her the first insulin
injection  last night,     when Bill & I got there, Daisy met us at  the door and
rolled over for belly rubs,  once again, didn't act like a dog  who was
about to die.  IF  I had not gone, Barb would have had her put  down,  barbs
words  ( " you GD bitch why are you making me make  these decisions ? ")  I
said, " Im not, I just made it for you, you  are not putting her down because
you don't want to deal with it ! " you  see , my sister doesn't want to do
anything that takes an effort, it is  like adding something else to her work
load, which she does nothing all day  except read !!!!!!!!!  she is a total
lazy slob, a PIG !
Daisy is the spitting image of Elder Clara, she looks enough like Clara to
be her twin.

So this morning I am calling Barb at 8:AM  got her out of bed and  said it
is time for Daisy's insulin injection , she also has to eat 5 to 6 times  a
day, small amounts, HA  Barb was only feeding the Basset once a day and
only when she got around to it. she doesn't deserve animals at all,
sorry this is so long

Marlene to Maggie Wags and evil Annie