[Dailydrool] Unhappy hounds

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat May 12 14:05:31 PDT 2012

Happy Weekend Hounds and Hound Slaves.  1st off let me say Happy Mothers day to all the Mommas out there in Drool-land. Also Ruger and I are slinging drool to all the sickie hounds and humans out there, especial Snoopy, LuLu and Cyrus's Dadperson. Get better soon before the clueless momperson have a nervous breakdown and end up in the looney bin...and momperson go hang 10!
Okay...now to why the Bad A** Basset Brothers are now the Not to Happy basset brothers: 2 weeks ago mom and dad left us home alone while they went to Oklie Homey to visit the grandpawents...and they DIDN'T take Ruger and I? That's right...left us home to fend for ourselves.  So Ruger called the Aunties and thank doG they come over to let us go outside and feed us. So the parental units gone for a nickzillion days and finally come home, spend one day with us and Dad takes off on some military training trip and mom gets up and puts on her uniform too!  She says that she been called to duty at the AF Base...for 5 months!!!  Ruger and I all about supporting the troops and all but can they leave our momma alone...she needs to be home to take care of Ruger & I's every need, want and whim.  So if all this not enough...now she humilating poor Ruger by making him where a t-shirt when he goes outside!  The nerve of that women...sayz its to protect his belly from the itchycyde!  Okay what about my protection...where's my t-shirt?  Momma has been a very bad Momma, she need one of them attitude adjustments...Brudder Jake, will you come to the ASTT HQ and adjust our momma's attitude for us?  Anyhowl...I done venting now.  Happy Momma's Day!

Momma here. Okay just to clarify.  The boyz had to stay home because the MIL is allergic to dogs.  <sigh> I hated leaving them and missed them something awful. But prior arrangements where made with the boyz aunties to take care of them while we were gone.  I hate the thoughts of boarding them at a kennel. Colt can be a little over dramatic sometimes.  And yeah I have taken a leave of abscence from Doggie Daycare to provide Manning Assistance to the Medical Squadron at the base that is just down the road from us (where hubby is stationed and I am assigned to for AF Reserve duty).  So I am home everynight with the boyz...but Colt is very upset since I used to only work 1/2 days and now I am working a full 8 hour day again.  Ruger is not happy because now his supper bowl is late... almost an hour later than normal. As for the T-shirt, I started putting it on Ruger to try to help with his allergies/belly breakouts.  He had another bad breakout earlier this week and I had to start him on the extra Prednisone that Dr. B had given us.  However I don't like using pred so I called to ask for the Atopica.  So we have started Ruger on it.  OMD is that stuff expensive!  But the hounds are worth it and hopefully it will work better then the zyrtec for him.  Colt is doing well on the zyrtec and wipedowns so thank doG I only have one hound on the Atopic.

Love and Drool to all.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "I still not happy with her!"
Ruger "I'm not digging this T-shirt but it does help to prevent the itchies"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...