[Dailydrool] Heppy Mudderz Dey

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat May 12 14:34:55 PDT 2012

Dis Brudder Elwood. We gotz specul dey a comin tamorrowz. Yup Mudderz Dey.
Ha---me Momma aint a tekin me to da Waddle to see all da womenz.  We meke herz dey pawfect.  Dis deserbin.
I bedder git me writin stick, meke liddel list, I dont wanna furget anything I gotz planned fur her specul dey.

1. Pickee nice fite wif Brudder Jake, Sister Daisy and dat liddel pest Bessie.--Dis git her blood ta boiling.
2. Go out in me yard, eat poop. Come in gib her nice kissie. We knowz how she will be lubbin dis one.
3. Puke on da floor. Yup--she dun washed it tadey---she bee berry heppy here.
4. Lift leg an pee bucketz on da couch. Why I aint dun dis in years---Brudder Elwood a bringin out all da goodz fur dis Mudderz Dey-------

Otay. Dat bee nuff. She be on explode by now-----I lub me Momma---only da finest will do.
I let youze all know how dis go ober.

Heppy Mudderz Dey from Brudder Elwood an da Beach Gang

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger