[Dailydrool] Diabetes Insipidis Question

Susan Davenport suzique2u at aol.com
Sat May 12 18:16:58 PDT 2012

I'm a daily reader, but mostly a lurker these days. My Sally was just diagnosed with diabetes insipidis. She is on the desmopressin acetate drops.If anyone has any suggestions on what to feed -
currently I fee both Sally and Tanner Nature's Variety Lamb and Oatmeal kibble with yogurt in the AM and pumpkin in the PM. She also gets green beams. She is on some supplements as well-Ester-C, Cranberry, Glucosamine/Chondrointin, B Complex and her thyroid pill.  She is a good weight at 48 pounds. I've done some reading but as this just happened Thursday I haven't done a ton of research yet. I'm not sure of the cause yet.  Any info would be helpful and welcome.  You may email me privately if you'd prefer.

Thanks and drool to all in need.

Susan Davenport
suzique2u at aol.com