[Dailydrool] Rescue News

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat May 12 19:38:01 PDT 2012

More cysts all the time Monday Luna needs to go o the vet to remove a cysts
why is it that Basses get so many of these things? Molly is developing one
and I found another new one on Daisey Mae.
Molly and Stinky Peet need heartworm tests and annual shots.
I posted a while back about how Buster was not shedding any more since I
started giving him the fish oil tablets with omega 3 well he started
shedding again and he still gets the capsules so they were not the big cure
I thought they were for shedding. But he is no longer on Benadryl for skin
allergies since we started the Omega 3 so I am still happy I can deal with
the flying fur but the hot spots drive me crazy so to have them gone is
great!!
WMBRI took in a new young girl whose mom and dad got a divorce vet bills
keep us in the red all the time. If anyone would like a lovely bracelet we
still have plenty to give away with each ten dollar donation. We have 200
bracelets. Donations my be sent by Pay Pal at http://wmbri.org