[Dailydrool] Good morning

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 13 09:37:07 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy,

The sun is shining and LuLu is barking at the neighbor dogs and everything is
normal at our house.  Sheesh.

Knock it off LuLu it's mothers day.

Natalie baked momPerson home made cinnamon rolls for breakfast and do you think
anybody offered Snoopy one.  NOT!!  Some nonsense about cinnamon isn't good for
dogs.  Boulderdash!!!

Miss Debbie and Miss Leslie I followed your link.  The clueless momPerson left
her purse with her wallet right here by the computer so it was no problem.  I
encourage all hounds to find their momPersons wallet and get out the little
plastic card and type the numbers into the screen on the link.  It doesn't take
any time at all.

More later from Snoopy .... with LuLu (bark, bark, bark, bark, bark) and Cyrus
(don't ask, just don't ask)