[Dailydrool] Looziana Basset Rescue's Old Dog Fund

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Tue May 15 08:05:04 PDT 2012

If anyone still wants to donate, here is the information again.  Thanks to all of you who have donated already.  Best, Leslie

Looziana Basset Rescue currently has 13 seniors in rescue. 11 are bassets. 1 is a beagle and 1 is a walker hound. Please consider donating at least $20 to their care. Our goal is $3500.00. Please "share" this fund raising request far and wide. We have never before had as many seniors in rescue as we have right now. 5 have come in in the last two weeks. People seem to dump dogs more at the end of May before they go on vacation. Thanks so much for your generosity. Best, Leslie

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/bayoubassets/loozianabassetrescuesolddogfund

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115864616476/
Jefferson SPCA Board

Jefferson Parish Animal Shelter Advisory Board