[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 07:41:10 PDT 2012

Jeeeeeeeeez. Dis be (yawwwwwwwwn) Nigel. I gots da bellyake. whassa
callt--pan cree it eye tus. Liddddddellllll bit not much.
Been drug allovber da dam plaise dis mornin awreddy, gottum dem funny
pixshures nope not my beke cudda tole em. Got da big fat Doc fingers up
da....nebbermine nope not da portent stuff. Nope not da beke but it not
lookin purty needer.
Got da stick in da legg aaaaahhhhhaaaa heeeeeer we go------------it dat
pannycreeitis. Liddel bit. Gibim dis an dis an dis an dis. He be fine.
So bring me home. Gabe me dat and dat an dat an dat lassswone----da
trammydoll......................whoooooooooeeeeeeeeenitenite.

MomPerson says:
We don't know exactly how he got pancreatitis since he cannot get anything
we don't share with him but yesterday WAS Mum's Day and we DID have special
food with horseradish. I am thinking the DadPerson did not clean one of his
many offerings well enough but I would never say that since he suspects
that and is already beating himself over the head with a brick about it.
DadPerson takes errors very seriously. Brought Nigel home, gave him Flagyl,
Pepscid and Tramadol. He is fast asleep. I feel 100000% better than I did
two hours ago.

Thank you everyone for your good thoughts. It worked.
MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and Conley