[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 214, Issue 6

BETHAHANNA at aol.com BETHAHANNA at aol.com
Mon May 14 09:20:16 PDT 2012

Yes, I had my golden retriever on Nature's Recipe years ago because she was
 allergic to just about everything.  She did very well on it.  I do
presently buy it for my bassets and they also have done well on it and like  it.
It is put out by Delmonte Foods I believe.

Beth Hanna
Mom to Sophie, Dora, and Abbey.

In a message dated 5/12/2012 6:44:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,