[Dailydrool] We need help in finding out what Violeta's cousin has (the poor baby whines so laud people gather around her!)

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon May 14 14:13:49 PDT 2012

Dear Furends,

I truly hope that your babies and companions are well and behaving, enjoying Spring. Our Spring is starting to arrive (Canada :-)
Today my mother called saying that Natalie, a mutt-wannabe that my dad found on the day before the Christmas eve, 7 years ago. He transformed her from a skinny, with skin disease, very afraid dog into a lady, with a shiny skin and fur and very happy girl, with lots and lots of furends at the dog park. She changed my dad completely, making him walk, and meeting people, then furends, in short, she made his retirement a party, compared to a boring time it would have been without her.
Well, since Saturday, she sometime start to yelp and kind of crouch and pee during that. The yelp is so strong that my dad, mom and people on the street who know them also came around, because they wanted to do something but what????? Her vet examined her and she didn’t complained of anything. Arms, legs, belly, neck, back, no exam made her complain or show discomfort.

So I told my mom it reminded me a lot of when my sister has kidney stone. A crisis and after that, no pain anywhere...But since my doctor knowledge is just of a true curious person who is an observer and stayed 6 months at the hospital, I asked my mom to take her again to the vet for an ultrasson or something like that.
Since you guys are REALLY knowledgeable, and not a curious person, I’d like to have, if at all possible, you educated opinion because as my mother said, it is hard to see a little girls who is sweet and al, crying in despair, and not knowing how to help.
So if you guys have a hint, could you please send an email with an idea or what could be done?
I send Violeta’s drool to all of you, because we lub you all.
Virginia, Violeta and Xaxa (in heaven)