[Dailydrool] Houndsbay items - e-mail issue

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:55:22 PDT 2012

Sorry to poke the list for this, but I had 2 items on houndsbay, a Keith
Kimberlin 'basset in a shoe' mug & an avon basset bottle. I never received
a notice of the auction ending, but I know there were bids. I suspect an
issue with my e-mail. If you were the winner of either item, could you
please contact me, so we can work out how to get them to you?
Thanks!!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Emma, with Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino
& Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473