[Dailydrool] pancreatitis

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 15 15:00:20 PDT 2012

Bev,

Our Caseymae was diagnosed with pancreatitis at age5 and lived 6 more years.  All we had to give her was panakase, an enzyme, about 10 minutes before meals so her food would be absorbed.  She did fine and we also had no idea how it happened.  It was after a stressful move from Inverness, FL to Melbourne Beach though.  We had just left her at a differnet kennel while my husband was getting therapy for a stroke, we had to leave her to go to Miami.  Anyway, the panncreatitis did not shorten her life.  Cancer got her in the end.  Sue, Slave to Tilly, Phoebe, Harvey and the crew ATB: Caseymae, Ms Kitty, Buffy and Wilby