[Dailydrool] Dear DOG

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 15 17:32:53 PDT 2012

Momma here---first, Drool to all in need, Dan the Man, Jane, please know you and all else are in our thought and prayers--we are sending buckets of the good healing stuff!!!

Waddle time is almost here----I am like a rabbit on the run. The weather looks good, but who shrunk all my shorts???? Geez, you would think that with all those weeks of dental issues they would be falling off, but uhhhhhh-------not so much. Suck it in will be the word of the day there.
The weather here today has been just awful, buckets of rain, thunder, the whole deal all day long.
Now we all know how a basset loves this--snooters have gone out the dog door and very quickly retreated. Bess has watered the carpet, and sent Elwood to his special throne in the bathroom.  tracked him down in there, watered the carpet again, landed in her crate,  and roared thru the house with a smile on her snooter.She has been ready to rip all afternoon. She tried to get Sister Daisy to play--that didnt go over real well either. Daisy took her down a notch, but that lasted about a minute.
Jake and I had a come to basset discussion tonight---he was afraid those mighty paws would melt. I had a different idea and got the leash and hauled him around the yard. Score 1 small round for the Momma today--
I am knida thinking I might need to turn off the cell phone at the waddle. With Hubby in charge those days-I am sure Elwood will be calling screaming complaints!

Safe travels to all on the roads and again, drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger