[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue May 15 19:14:01 PDT 2012

Continued drool is going out to those in need.  Dan and his carcinoma,  and
the problems he is having eating and drinking.  We hope that he does
improve so he will not have to make the journey to the Bridge.  Tons of  prayers
heading his way.  It is also going to Jane who now has kidney  problems to
boot.  It is never easy to get bad news about our fur  babies.  The
additional drool and prayers are on the way for her recovery,  that it is fast.  Here
is hoping that Nigel is feeling a lot better now,  and that he gets to like
the wading pool.  Drool is going out to Colette,  that she gets over her
apparent muscle strain and will soon be getting up on  that couch all by
herself again.  Lastly it goes out to all of Chris Bly's  hounds that have
problems.  Ben sends drool to all in need, along with my  prayers.

A final note is that I am looking forward to seeing all the droolers at the
 MBR waddle, and hope all going there have safe trips.

Douglas and Ben