[Dailydrool] Jail Time Real close

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed May 16 06:53:59 PDT 2012

This morning hubby called on his way to work and said there was a dog at
the doctors office across the street,  so I hop in my car and go across the
street and sure enough there she was,  a real old Gray hound  she  walked
right up to me,  very very old and skinny,  you could see every  vertebrae  in
her spine and her hip bones were protruding,  had a  collar on with 2006
tags,  called animal control officer  who I know  extremely well, so he
contacted the owner,  they came to pick up the  dog and I was LESS than nice when
I confronted this lady about why her dog was  so skinny,  animal control
officer  told me to calm down    WHAT ?????  NO this dog is in bad shape  my
question, if you dont have  currant tags ? do you give it heartworm or rabies
?   MARLENE   Back off !!!!!!!!!  I was told to leave or face an arrest !
RICK  !   Marlene  LEAVE  NOW !!!
Damn It !  this one was Bills fault for calling me   bwahahahahahaah

chapter two of Daisy May  sister is furious with me because I called  her
vet and asked if Daisy needed a antibiotic prior to teeth cleaning,   Barb
called yelling at me for going behind her back  and asked why I though  she
wasn't taking good care of Daisy   REALLY BARB ?  Maybe it's  because her
nails were so long they were curled under and she couldn't walk, or  how about
the fact that she is so duty that she has a skin infection, or her  ears are
so infected that when you touch her ears she yelps, or how about the  fact
that she has diabetes that was left untreated for months ?  do I need  to go
on here??  her reply was I am doing the best I can and I said that  it's NOT
GOOD ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!
I am going out today to give her a bath,  I hate going to her house  she is
a slob !!!!!!!!
I will let everyone know how Daisy is doing tomorrow  they will  recheck
her liver enzymes and her sugar level she is feeling much better

Marlene mommy to Mags and Evil Annie