[Dailydrool] OH my

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 18 06:52:17 PDT 2012

Thank You to my drool family,  I am speechless  to think  you would all
bail me out of jail.  Not so for hubby,  I was arrested  back in the early 90's
 Bill would NOT bail me out or even talk  to  me,  Monday morning came and
I didn't show up for work   "Where  in the hell is Marlene "  Thank God the
Bail lady knew me and so she called  my supervisor and I had to go through
my credit union at school to post my   $500 bail.
the best part about it is that I have never been called for jury  duty
bwahaahahahahaahah

and NO  I am not apache !  My great, great,  grandfather was  Miami and
Mohegan

Most of my encounters are innocent,  like S**** happens,  I  really don't
start my day out looking for trouble, it just happens. ( liar liar  pants on
fire ! )

My sister and I are doing OK  there is a definite  chill in the  air as she
is not very friendly or warm towards me right now,  but I really  don't
give a good rats A**,  I just care about Daisy May,  I gave  Daisy a bath and
told my sister that she needed to wash her bedding,  she  told me to go F****
myself !  so I calmly  explained that there was No  point in giving Daisy a
bath if she had to sleep in dirty bedding, poor daisy  hasnt had her
bedding cleaned in over two months,   so Barb told me if  I wanted it done to do
it myself, which I did, I will go back this week and give  her another bath,
and I will try not to kill my sister in the process  !!!!!!!!!  as i was
leaving she tried to give me a hug and I said "   is that Daisy I smell or is
that you ??? "  trust me she needed a  shower   I will get this done !   in
the meantime,  I  have it so bad in my back I can hardly walk,  My Annie has
to go to the  vets today as she has two small hard spots, one in her
shoulder and one in her  ear,  small about the size of a bee-bee  No possibility
that she  was shot,  I am outside with her all the time, my neighbors would
shoot me  before they shoot my dogs  bwahahahahahahah

Hugs to all my drool family  I really do love you all

Marlene mommy to Maggie Wags  ( who is having a horrible flare up of  her
allergies and Evil Annie