[Dailydrool] Charlie

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri May 18 06:40:39 PDT 2012

Just wanted to share a Basset story... oh dang I wish this keyboard would stop sticking letters... anyway back to my tale.
I was vacuuming this morning so I pulled all the chairs out from around the table to vacuum under the kitchen table and left them out because I planned to mop after vacuuming so I finish up the bathroom, and bedroom and then walked through the kitchen to the trash to dump the vacuum container and there is Charlie laying in the middle of the table he wagged his tail when I walked by him, but other than that not a muscle moved, right then daddy came in the garage and I said look at the table Charlie was now standing wagging his binky butt off because daddy was home in the middle of the table. It was so cute.
Wish I could be at the waddle hope you all have a great time.