[Dailydrool] 2013 Daily Drool calendar sign-ups

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:00:25 PDT 2012

OK, hopefully this isn't an omen....

I AM doing the Daily Drool calendar again, with a number of key changes.
 First off, -- NEW PRINTER!!!!  I'm using the printer Wendie Prince uses
for the Senior Houndsabound calendar.  I met with him and his company is
very professional.  I know he's done a great job for Wendie, and I'm
looking forward to working with him.

Second, I'm checking in with my wonderful volunteer webmaster Esther Strom
to see when the sign-up and ordering website will be complete.  If it's not
complete in time for this year we will do it the old fashioned way via
e-mail with requested dates.  Sign-ups will be in mid-late June.  And with
DOG as my witness, calendars will be printed by October 30 and in the mail
by November 30.

I want to thank you all for your patience with last year's debacle.  I'm
really excited about this year's -- I am confident the process will be much
smoother, and hope you'll all give it another chance.  Laura