[Dailydrool] 2013 Daily Drool calendar sign-ups

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Tue May 22 14:12:42 PDT 2012

Hi, everyone... it's me. I haven't been around much lately. I had what I
thought was a bad cold and bronchitis, but turned out to be pneumonia.
I've been in and out of the hospital for the last 6 weeks. Laura is
being kind; I had actually promised that the site would be ready to go
in early May, but obviously that wasn't going to happen - I wasn't even
allowed to have my computer in the hospital. I do hope to get a good
chunk done this upcoming long weekend, and will most definitely have it
ready to go by mid-late June as Laura mentioned below.

Thanks for your patience!

-Esther, Basil (where have you been, woman?!) and Waldo ATB