[Dailydrool] Sad Friday

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon May 21 16:13:00 PDT 2012

OH  Vicki, Vicki, Vicki

now you know where I am going with this one,  you have four dogs, each  one
has to poop at least twice a day ! Right ?  so you scoop for two or  three
days  put it in a bucket in the garage so it  stays nice and  soft  you want
moisture  !!!!!! and after midnight  go for a  walk,  and throw the poop in
his yard preferably  under a window where  he will keep smelling something
but doesn't know where the smell is coming from  bwahahahah  !!!!!  or if he
parks in his driveway,  a scoop or  two under his tires where he has to
drive over it,  put it on the passenger  side so he doesn't see it,  and you
can deny it cause you will leave no  finger prints   hahahahahaha,   honey
when there is a will  there is a way trust me,  I know lots of tricks to fend
off crappy  neighbors   get it ???????  huh ????  crappy !!!!!!!!!

Hugs

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

PS  my husband use to get so mad at me because I was always going with  my
two sons and their friends to TP houses,  I have run from the police  more
times than I want to mention,  can't run now with bad knees,
I have a really corrupt mind   bwahahahahahahaha