[Dailydrool] PBF Assistance Request

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Wed May 23 09:05:26 PDT 2012

Dis be Edmond Dawd, callering a May Day from Pawtland, Orygun. We moobed into a new house and I lub it. I keep those skewirelz on da run, I do!

But just dis weekund Momma was cookin an I was at my post snoozin'.. err watching da back yard from da glass slider. Wight in front of my snooter a big ol' rat runded by! In my yard! I yelled at him frew da glass but Momma didn't let me out fast enuf. She screamed too.

I am requestering advice frum da trained rataliban killers on how to handle da situation.

Love and drools,
Edmond Dawd (no rats in my yard!) & Kimi