[Dailydrool] Dis be Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 10:00:35 PDT 2012

Ok da brudder bedder.
He gittin all kinder hot soundin druggies. No wait dat not look rite. Not
hot druggies. Umm. Hottie drugs. No, dat not it needer soun likea cute babe
on....dat not whut I meens.
Less start ober

Ok da Brudder bedder.
He gettin medzine.
Tadady we ALL bin ousside in da sun. He not yelping no more. He gettin up
an down dat step. We finks he mebbe gone be ok.

MomPerson say she fink ebberbuddy wif dogs wiff arfurritetuss shold tawk to
their vetman about dis stemsell fingie. She say she bean tole der lossa
sucksess wif it for arfurittic aminals. Dis won Llewis hab onliest $150.
Dat not a lot to pay iffn it helps. We nose in a cupla weeks. In da
meentime he be doin good. I gotta admit, I wuz worried. He be my brudder,
affer all. Youse tells him I said dat I come inna nite and eet youse toes.

Love an drool to dem whut needs it,
Nigel of Nigel, Llewis and Conley