[Dailydrool] How did he do THAT

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 11:16:54 PDT 2012

So this morning Speedy was schedule to go to the vetspital for his comprehensive exam. So I go and lay out the car hammock in the car (the DH has allergies so we take precaution) I pack Rambo and Speedy up in the car. Hammock securely fastened so that it won't slid down the set. Zipper up so that Speedy can't ride on the middle console. Off we go to drop Speedy at the vets, half way there Speedy is on the center console. Great- I think to myself- He got the zipper down. I pushed Speedy to the back seat and that's when I noticed he is not in the car hammock,he is under it and without even unzipping the zipper. At the stop light I try to get him back in the hammock except, there is not enough material lose to get his back paws in and it isn't helping that Rambo is sitting on the hammock. I try really hard to get him back in, but just can't get him to back up or put his back legs in to back him up.  I still have no idea how Speedy managed to get under that
 car hammock without unzipping it.

I guess I'm going to have to revacuum the car before the DH gets in it.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo