[Dailydrool] PBF and lizards

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 19:51:41 PDT 2012

This is Bo, Commander in chief of the Pacific Basset Feet

Dear Ms. Winchester, I do not believe that disciplinary action is indicated in the matter of the loose lizard. Our basset focus remains on rataliban, mousenary troops, and squirrelistan forces. Here at PBF headquarters we are overrun with lizards, which we ignore, as they devour flies and mosquitoes. My brother, Lt. Harley, also devours flies, but this distracts him from his other duties so I do not approve of this activity and have delegated it to the numerous geckos in our quarters. I feel confident that the Beach gang has overlooked reptilian invaders in the effort to remain ever vigilant for more dangerous intruders. Semper fido.