[Dailydrool] Debbie & the lizard

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu May 24 07:49:53 PDT 2012

OK, now where was the person with the video camera because I can just
picture this video with you running around screaming wildly, waving a
broom, and then pan the camera to ...4 hounds a 'snoozing, and a lizard in
a pear tree......" This would be a big winner on America's Funniest Home
Videos. Hope it wasn't the Geico lizard, I'd hate for my car insurance to
go up. LOL

Great news on Miss Jane!!! The other day Miss Cleo didn't want to go for
her morning walk - first time EVER. And I've noticed her getting slower
coming up the stairs and not jumping into her favorite chair. So off to the
vet we went. No apparent signs of arthritis, no pain, blood tests great,
urinalysis great. He did say that her lymph nodes in her back legs were a
little bigger than he would like so he sent off a sample to cytology to
make sure nothing is going on there. If I remember correctly, she's had
that before, so I'm praying it's just a little infection of something askew
with her Cushing's. She does great otherwise. Good appetite (even though
she's picky) and goes out regularly to potty. She didn't want to go walking
this morning but I put her harness on & off we went (with Quincy in tow).
She seemed pooped when we got home (just went around the block), so maybe I
should just face it - she's starting to show her age (she's going on 12).
She's my baby & I worry about her every day (yes, psycho dog mama).

Drool to everyone in need and it sure sounds like everyone had a great time
at the Michigan Waddle. Nothing like getting a bunch of crazy hounds and
their crazy pet parents together for a fun time.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."