[Dailydrool] Extra Dogs & Ruger

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri May 25 09:09:52 PDT 2012

I always take both dogs to the vet. Most of the time it is because doc sees them at the same time for annuals and semi-annual exams.  But Dr. B understands the ties of a bonded pair and would rather have both of them there then one stressing out at home with seperation anxiety.  Plus Doc and his staff all seem to enjoy seeing the brothers come in.  It helps that they are very well behaved at the vets and just lay in the floor while the other one is being examined.  I know that a lot of vets don't want extra pets at an appointment and this is another reason that I LOVE our vet and his staff.

Ruger is back to his ol'self. Last night he ran outside to pee, and then jumped on Colt to hump him. Then they came rip roaring through the house, wrestled and then alligator mouthed for about 5-10 minutes. It was good to see him back to his self again. This morning he was chasing squirrels.

Ruger wanted to piggy back on CIC Bo's post and tell everyone that Lizards are not a threat to national security. They are in fact ASTT support teams as they spy on the squirrelistans, Rat-al-bans, and other terrorist enemies of the free baseet nation. They also eat the buggers that annoy and bring diseases to them such as flies, skeeters and gnats. If it wasn't that the house is usually to cold for the lizards and geckos they would always be welcome guest into ASTT HQ.

Michele Momma to the Bad Ass Basset Brothers
Colt "Thanks for drooling on my brother and making him feel betters"
Ruger "Thanks for the drool, I feel so much better today"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...