[Dailydrool] The Girls' Calendar Day!

BRENDA TURNBAUGH bsturnbaugh at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 12:36:10 PDT 2012

That's my babies on the calendar today.  I don't get a chance to stay caught up with you all like I used to, but I still LOVE seeing those beautiful faces every day:)

Daisy Mae and Emmy Lou will be 5 tomorrow!  WOW!  Time flies.  Emmy's little face is getting whiter and whiter as time marches on, and Daisy has become grouchy and bossy.  It is her way or the highway as far as Emmy and the Felines are concerned!  hahaha

We will be having carrot cake and vanilla FroYo tomorrow:)

Have a happy and safe Memorial Day Weekend!  Thank You to all who have served!

Momma Brenda