[Dailydrool] Molly and Bella

Vicki Fadeley bfk3199 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 12:22:32 PDT 2012

Bella is being kept outside during day for time being.  At night we bring her in and feed in crate and ten let out for water and potty but she sleeps in crate all night.
Molly saw vet yesterday morning and he was real pelased with how the swelling had gone down from eye.  The lmp on back side was from where they gave her antibiotic injection.  It has been a trip trying to put the antibiotic med in eye twice day as really don't have anyone to help hold her while I put drops in and no one else wants to do it but they are going ot have to tyhis weekend as I more than likely won't be here as will be with other son at his place.  My son who has Molly will do it but his wife is no help in olding as can't watch.  LONG STORY but she isn't use for anything anyway and defeinetly not dependable with anything.
Thanks for the prayers, healing drool and so forth for Molly and Bella.  We seego back to vet Tues to get stiches out of eye lid and that's when will find out if any permanent damage done.
Vicki, Bella, Beau and wanna be Little Bit (one eyed shihtzu thanks to Bella year ago)
.