[Dailydrool] Ranting

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri May 25 12:22:26 PDT 2012

Today traffic wise is the start of summer season here at the Beach. From the traffic on the roads today this should be a very good tourist weekend here---I was in another town this morning, coming back in on the interstate, mindful of the speed limit, and traffic in general as so many out of state plates were zipping by.
As Brudder Elwood would say--Den it Heppened--
I heard the motorcycle before I seen it coming on my left side, took a quick glance and here it was, a man on a motorcycle with a full grown Boxer dog sitting behind him. Yes--just sitting on the seat, he passed me doing about 70mph, the dog sitting sideways.
My first reaction was the panic attack. The dog is just sitting there--we are on I64--pothole hell. I mean okay I see it is obvious that the dog might be very used to riding like this, but not on my watch, not in the traffic I was in-I was terrified for it.
I grabbed the cell and called the State Police. The dispatcher says--dog on the motorcycle eh?? Yes maam--this is the location--man has on bright orange shirt-only motorcycle with a dog riding that has passed me--should be easy to locate---
The dispatcher proceeds to tell me she will notify the troopers.  Man and dog are now cutting thru traffic---
I know I have done all I can do and but sure was afraid of what I might find ahead of me.
I did not see them pulled over, but I sure hope they caught this idiot.

------still snarling Momma at the Beach, Drool to all in need, make it a safe weekend!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake