[Dailydrool] Lady Bug

Julie Wince jbug99999 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 25 11:49:12 PDT 2012

It is with a heavy heart that I write to let you all know that Lady Bug made
her way to the Bridge today.  I rarely post these days, but I'm always
lurking.  Many may remember Lady Bug from her glory days as the Super Model
and Entrepreneur of Lady B's Closet
(http://www.creativeendeavorscolorado.com/ladybscloset/julie1.htm).  We
closed the shop a couple years ago, but Lady Bug and I sewed for pleasure
after that.  I don't think I'll be sewing again anytime soon.

Lady Bug fought valiantly and courageously against lung cancer for just a
few short months, and fortunately never suffered.

She lived like a queen for the ten years we had together.  I will miss her
dearly, and long to stare into her beautiful brown eyes again.  How I would
love to have her "lie" to me just one more time and ask for another Greenie.
She's surely at the "all you can eat Greenie buffet" right now with her best
friend Lula T. Mudfoot and her many other friends.

Please give gentle snooters to your Hounds tonight from us.  Life is too
short and cancer sucks.

Julie and Kasey Wince

Lakeland, Florida