[Dailydrool] fried brains

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 25 10:56:41 PDT 2012

OK  what ever brains I possess  are now gone,   today had to go do some
shopping,  I hate shopping in HOT weather, because  I just know that there will
be some DUMB jerk out there who want to challenge me  and bring their pets
and lock them in a hot car with the window down 2 inches  ,  some one on
face book just sent me a cute sign about breaking  windows  I really need a
shirt like that to wear when I am on patrol.
so This is the latest,   I pull into Andersons and they are packed
everyone shopping for the holiday weekend,  and Low and behold,  I see  this big
white Ford truck parked out a ways from the building with the windows  down
on all sides and there in the front seat is a big brown poodle,   I am Like
OH NO  please lord don't let this happen,  so I park  down  about 6 spaces
grab my paper & pen to write down the  license
 plate NO  and as I walk up by the truck there sat a   HUMAN  a WOMEN with
brown curly hair and a top knot like a poodle,  I  am laughing so hard  and
yep I went into the store and walked over to the  glasses counter, got to
get dem glasses !

Up date on Daisy May,  she is doing good  considering that Barb  didn't
listen to the vet and was feeding her canned chicken , hamburger and  cottage
cheese  and she wasn't on time with the insulin shots,  so  Daisy had a sugar
crash on Monday,  Barb found her collapsed  out in  the flower garden,  she
couldn't get up and was shaking real bad,  I  called emergency and they
said give her some maple syrup,  we rushed her to  the vets  and she was a high
of over 500 two weeks a go she was 47 on  Monday,  Barb was NOT testing her
sugar.   so daisy spent the day  at the vets, had blood work done, her
liver enzymes are now in the normal range  and her sugar is back up to 160  and
OH MY, did BARB get her A**  chewed out by the vet bwahahaha,  so daisy is
now home  and believe it  or not,  she is running down the hall and playing
with her toys and gets up  and greets me at the door  YEA !!!!!!!!!  YOU GO
DAISY   she  is  a HOOT

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Annie