[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:21:05 PDT 2012

On 5/25/12, Jennifer Martin <timandjenmartin at gmail.com> wrote:

> The vet has a nasty little chihuahua that has only liked two dogs in its office in its life: Elwood (ATB) and Bugsey.  Go figure. She has only bitten two dogs in her life: Blitzen (ATB) and Browyn. Go figure

Dixie would like the name and address of your vet.  Dixie is planning
a road trip to have a little "conversation" with that "nasty little
chihuahua" regarding how to treat her friend Browyn.  NO ONE is
allowed to bite little Browyn.

For those on the drool that don't know - Dixie is my sister's foster
failure.  Dixie is an old girl whose former owner used her as a
breeding machine.  Dixie is a little cranky and keeps all the dogs in
line with her iron paw.  When Dixie met little Browyn, she fell
instantly in love with her.  The young pup and the old girl used to
play and play.

Jan
Lady & Dexter